Mercedes: Hamilton, di Resta
McLaren: Button, Pèrez
Force India: Sutil, Massa
Sauber: Bottas, Frijns
Williams: Maldonado, Massa
Toro Rosso: Ricciardo, da Costa
Caterham: money, money
Marussia: money, money

Winner of FF1 gets a Mercedes team prinicple job because they dont have enough ;)

Also Josh while I'd love to see Frijns in F1 next year I highly doubt it would be with Sauber. Sauber is almost as broke as the city of Detroit and Frijns is the man who is recently quoted as saying "So that was it then. No money no drive."

This is getting ridiculous I understand it takes cash to get these guys started in racing young but at a professional level like this aren't the teams supposed to be paying the drivers and not the other way around?

Josh

Only problem is the 3rd driver scores no points so maybe they should take it turns not to score points

-----------

mjo

Interesting but after all the slating about his attitude this would be an embarrassing u-turn to hire Kimi seeing that the team said Alonso was a much harder worker than Raikkonen

One of the reasons Luca dropped Kimi was because he thought he was a lazy beestud despite Kimi saying he tried his best but he said he drove his heart out despite the car being not very good

I can see it now: Red Bull signs Raikkonen to contract, will allow him to drink Vodka, rally, race snowmobiles, and do other awesome stuff in Red Bull attire to represent the cool image of Red Bull and definitely not to keep him away from their rivals.

well Alonso did stir the pot a bit about not denying being interested in Red Bull

How embarassing this would be for Luca if Kimi came back

- Still waiting from Red Bull as you said Helmut that you guys would decide who's replacing Webber

Raikkonen is the only man if I am right since Ayrton Senna to have won the world title in their first season with a new team in the last 25 years

so just a thought for those drivers switching new teams your success rate is low

Back
Top Bottom