MotoGP MotoGP 2013 Season in One Thread Thread, it's ALL here!

Am i the lone early bird here?
Well, lloks like it's going down the wire after all. Gotta give credite to big George though, such a perfectly controlled ride today.

Shame Ben Spies was forced to retire from the sport by the way... can't blame him though, these sore and knocks add up after a while....

Down to the wire indeed. Marquez is still favourite for the title though.
Dani looked well pissed off after the race, probably because he's out of title chances and no-one likes your team mate winning.
I doff my cap to Jorge for a measured and well defended win & I doff it too to Marquez for challenging when he's not been to the circuit before and there were no practise sessions on Friday.
I would love Cal to find form and podium in Valencia but I think that's wishful rather than realistic.
However....unlike the F1 which was pretty much over weeks ago this is going to be one hell of a scrap in two weeks time...can't wait :)

It's a shame the Moto2 race was such a disaster for Scot Redding and 'Tito' Rabat. The race was set up to keep the title chase close for showdown in the final round as well. Otherwise it was a good race and at least Pol Esparago rode a champions' race to consolidate the title with a solid win. He would have clinched the title with a lazy ride but went all out for it. I'm not very keen on the bloke as a person but he did it in style and I congratulate him for it.

His bike might break down it could rain he could get injured in one of the practice seasons he might crash out of the race he could get a puncture, he could chose the wrong tyres he could come 5th or lower he could make a jump start and get a ride through penalty he could get black flagged the fat lady might not sing.

ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN...
sbiting_nail-biting_100-102.gif

Last edited:
Murray Walker on F1 "F1 is IF backwards. Anything can happen and usually does."
Murphy Walker on F1 "F1 is 1F backwards. Anything might happen but usually doesn't."
Murray Walker on MotoGP "MotoGP is PGotoM backwards ... um ... er ..."
Murphy Walker on MotoGP "MotoGP is ****ing intense. Anything might happen and always bloomin' does just when you think it shouldn't and ..."

Fenderman's apologies to the esteemed Murray Walker. No apologies to Murphy Walker who is a fictional character who may or may not write a column in a relaunched Rootersport if F1 2004 gives it a reason to exist.

Well, one hing that definitely won't happen is anything other than a dry track throughout the week-end according to the forecast, so that's one imponderable out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom