MotoGP MotoGP 2011 discussion

Well hopefully not, this time. 3 broken fingers it sohlud heal up in no time, although i have no idea when the next british superbike round is, stopped it when it went all Nascar stylie.
Unfortunately, even when the breaks heal he's going to have problems braking. Racers use the front brake a lot more than the rear and the middle and index fingers do most of the work. At best he'll do okay in qualifying but in races he'll lose out with his late braking being compromised. He may still get to the podium from time to time but I think more wins are unlikely in such a closely fought series. If he's got enough points to see him through to the top six shoot-out (or can a maintain points margin to keep him there) he heal in time to win that but it's going to be really tough.

Cox and Parrish commentate on the BBC broadcast. I actually prefer the Eurosport team.
Today's races were all great, although the MotoGP was a one rider affair.
A feast of racing today, as soon as we get another 5 or so bikes in Moto GP we'll be spoiled every race weekend. I've almost made the decision to concentrate solely on bikes next season and leave F1 to Sky TV.

Well, he battled back from about eighth to fourth and really rang the neck of his Yamaha in a way that it seemed Lornzo couldn't.

Whilst I'm here contemplating which posts to 'like' or what to say here. The Hopper compounded his injury from his wildcard MGP ride the other week with a crash at Cadwell in BSB in this weekend. Murphy's Law - one crap shoot leads to the next, it seems.:(

Oh, I know ... great rides by Terol, Vinjales in 125's and Marques in Moto2.

Back
Top Bottom