Poll Most Entertaining driver of the Week

Who was the most entertaining driver of the week?

• Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Webber

• Fernando Alonso

• Nico Rosberg

• Bruno Senna

• Rubens Barrichello

• Pastor Maldonado

• Adrian Sutil

• Paul Di Resta

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Jaime Alguesuari

• Jarno Trulli

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Timo Glock

• Jerome D'ambrosio

• Total voters

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
नमस्ते - pronounced mehmusti! It's hello in Hindi! But to the point, who was the most entertaining driver of the week, at the Buddh (not buddha) International Circuit?

What is exactly exciting about crashing other drivers on purpose? Think Massa lost it completely over the last couple of years, he is average, if it were not for Alonso demanding a poor No.2 driver, Massa wouldn't be in that Ferrari any more. Would be looking to drive for HRT or Virgin next year...

What is exactly exciting about crashing other drivers on purpose? Think Massa lost it completely over the last couple of years, he is average, if it were not for Alonso demanding a poor No.2 driver, Massa wouldn't be in that Ferrari any more. Would be looking to drive for HRT or Virgin next year...

I thought it was rather entertaining how he set the fastest time in one of the practice sessions, qualified sixth and then managed to break his car on a kerb, crashed into Hamilton and then complained about it and managed to break his suspension by doing the same thing as yesterday.
He was certainly more exciting than other drivers in my mind. I doubt he crashed into Hamilton on purpose though.

anyway this isn't really a discussion thread

FP-time: How deep has Massa sunk that he is praised for a fastest practice session time??
Breaking his suspension twice: I think after his crash in quali he should have known that his car is pretty sensitive when going over these orange kerbs, and he did it again??? I think it is utter stupidity.
Crash with Lewis: Obviously his fault
Qualifying 6th: Wow it would have been absolutely shocking if the Mercs would have outqualified him. So nothing special about that...

Rant over!:D

After a great deal of thought I have to give it to Felipe and this is why:

Extract from forthcoming Rootersport Race Review:

1) He is every bit as miserable and off the boil as Lewis Hamilton but for some reason does not command the column inches. I do, though, have to give him credit for trying his best in that regard,
2) He keeps driving very, very fast but then deceived us by either going slow or completely off.
3) His car danced a lot this weekend, particularly off line and over bumps. I loved the oscillating front wing.
4) One entertaining orange kerb and broken right front suspension mishap was followed by some column inches whereby he entertainingly called for the kerbs to be modified ... for next year.
5) Another entertaining orange kerb and broken left front suspension mishap may have made him reconsider his call for them to be modified next year.
6) Entertainingly looking at his mirror a number of times just to make sure it actually was Hamilton before that incident.
7) Post race interview - maybe now more people in the media and on the forums will talk about him for a change.

Tellie Fenderman. Rootersport 8-)

I'd say that was fairly entertaining although somewhat sad.:(:):thinking::(:D

A singularly un-entertaining event, populated by un-entertaining drives. I would have done better to have forgone my bloody pressure pills! So am not voting on this one.

Back
Top Bottom