Caption Competition  Monaco Poll

Cap Comp Monaco Poll

• "Come over here Geri and meet Kinky Kylie. She's topping the charts...remember that?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Yeah, love, the bit everyone's interested in is the flange over there..."

• Mechanic feigns interest in publicity seeking, aging pop star as publicity seeking, aging pop ...

• and if you look over there everything is colour coordinated, unlike your outfit and purse...

• "That, is your naughty chair...now go pose on it!"

• "and these here, miss Halliwell are, are Pirelli tyres." Like the ones on the calendar you mean? ...

• The problem is we're all a bit behind on our work as we keep getting these nobodys interupting us ..

• "Stand Back lands......and Dave, for christ sake, put your rubber boots on".

• "Spice Girls Reunion largely ignored due to new facial hair"

• "Well Geri, if you really want to be a front jackman then Kazuki Nakajima is looking for someone

• "Look! You're not concentrating! Over THERE...!"

• "Sorry - I need to pee..."

• "No love, there isn't enough space to "do it" on the back seat but if that end hit you...

• "Down Boy!"

• "Who's underwear is that?"

• No kylie shes just a friend!

• Porceliamone's Spice Girl Medley

• Yes, we all know his name sounds like Vittel Geri! Stop going on about it!

• ("Hmmm... I like the look of that giant silver hairdrier on the side of the car...")

• Zigazag ah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
CTA.jpg

The Red Bull mechanics don't even try to hide any of the car when they realise the standard of the F1 spy has gone down.
"Yeah, love, the bit everyone's interested in is the flange over there..."

Mechanic feigns interest in publicity seeking, aging pop star as publicity seeking, aging pop star feigns interest in racing car.

Mechanic - and if you look over there everything is colour coordinated, unlike your outfit and purse...

"and these here, miss Halliwell are, are Pirelli tyres."

"Like the ones on the calendar you mean? How awesome, I didn't know Pirelli also made tyres!"

"And that Geri is called the KERS pack. The problem is we're all a bit behind on our work as we keep getting these nobody's interupting us and as you're a valuable member of the team, would you mind giving it a good wash in that bucket of water over there".

"Stand Back lands......and Dave, for christ sake, put your rubber boots on".

"Well Geri, if you really want to be a front jackman then I hear Kazuki Nakajima is looking for someone to practice with"

"Safety gear, no you won't need that, Kazuki is a professional Geri".

Who Do You Think You Are, Geri? If you Say You'll Be There and you and this car are 2 Become One to Spice Up Your Life, I'm afraid it's Viva Forever from this team. Now just Stop please. It's all a bit Too Much. Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom