Michael Schumacher to drive for Ferrari in Valencia

Where will MS finish in Valencia?

• 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RET

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
teabagyokel said:
To be honest, I can't see it because if there's one person at one track that can beat Michael Schumacher in the same car it just has to be Kimi Raikkonen at Spa. Schumi has won 6 at Spa, yes, but Raikkonen is absolutely in his element at Spa. He won in 2004, '05 and '07 and would have won last year if it hadn't started raining.

I agree, although maybe not that Kimi would def beat MS, that's the race I'd love to see, but don't think MS will be allowed to initiate/take part.

I honestly think MS is there for the handfuls of points and Kimi is there to try for the podiums. Sometimes I've had doubts about Kimi's focus, and this will certainly get him pushing hard to prove he can without MS getting out of the way.

I do reckon you'd get great odds on MS at Spa though, mainly because I can't see him being allowed to stomp over Kimi's ego even if he finds (surprisingly) that he can.

Here's the head to head for MS v KR at Spa.
Handy that Database :D (am I the only who uses it? :unsure: )

Click for larger version.

Attachments

• ms_v_kr_spa.png
    ms_v_kr_spa.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 123
Unreal, with MS on winning 66% of the races he finished and KR on 75% - doesn't really look good for anyone else if one of them gets to the end (was going to say finnish, but a bit too tongue in cheek)

oh yes, super license. anyone who drove at least 15 GP's in the last 3 years automatically gets a super licence. schumacher drove 18 races in 2006 so no problem. dmsb (the german motor sport federation) already has officially requested a super license for michael.

I've gone for third all though a Ret was tempting. I guess the team focus will be on Kimi so a lot will depend on where he is during the race.

It's going to be a long 3 weeks isn't it?

I've done 4th to 8th as I think the battle for 3rd best car is between them and McLaren now and I think the fact that you can't pass in Valencia will stop him going backwards towards the end :dunno:

As an aside, it would look rather embarrassing for Ferrari if MS did stroll up and win, whether it be Valencia, Spa or indeed any race this season.

I know we shouldn't discuss the other place on here but have you seen some of the stupid article about MS on 606?

606 is dire now and has been for a while.

It's the outright anti-British posters I can't stand; the ones who make up stupid names for the British drivers and insult and criticise them on every post.

That's what comes of having no "community spirit" on a forum though and faceless moderators.

Brogan said:

It's the outright anti-British posters I can't stand; the ones who make up stupid names for the British drivers and insult and criticise them on every post.

That's what comes of having no "community spirit" on a forum though and faceless moderators.

Brogan, you forgot to say: "Use [bg=#000000]Clip The Apex[/bg] instead" on the end of your post!

The dsq isn't going to happen unless he lets someone past under Safety Car and then tells the stewards he didn't! And then only if he paints his car silver, his helmet yellow and a big red #1 on the front of it.

Ferrari punishments are adjudicated "after the race" so that the Ferrari members of the FIA can deliver a more just trial involving the Ferrari getting off. (Twice in a row, Kimi, twice in a row)

Seems as though noone thinks he's going to completely fail - other than by ramming a McLaren off the circuit!

Brogan said:

and a truly awful forum layout

frog-n-flymo said:
Seems as though noone thinks he's going to completely fail - other than by ramming a McLaren off the circuit!

I went for the retire option. :D

Maybe his Ferrari will get damaged in a pitstop incident... say a sticking fuel rig unable to detach from the car, or a dodgy release into another car? You never know what'll happen... :popcorn:

I've actually changed the home page poll to this now too but with an extra option; "Last" :D

I went for 4th to 8th but I may revise that after seeing how he does in practice and qualifying :whistle:

All I hope is that with all the mention of him becoming the oldest F1 driver he goes out to the grid using a zimmer frame....... and then gets into Barrichello's car :)

michael seems to be at Mugello right now going around and around in a ferrari F1 car! apparently in the 2007 ferrari.

Back
Top Bottom