Current Mercedes

vintly

Mostly bacon
Premium Contributor
The quote 'He tried to use all the weapons he had' implies more than just on-track behaviour. One things for sure, Rosberg's autobiography will be much more interesting than Hamilton's, imo.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
Is there still bitterness at Mercedes that Rosberg walked away after signing a 3 year contract ??

Rosberg has said he does not miss F1 and he does not need to return with Ferrari if they offer him mega money because he has nothing to prove

Andyoak

Race Winner
I can only respect Nico for sticking with his beliefs. Like his father before him; he achieved his aim and is happy to walk away and do something else. There would be a lot more happy people out there if we all had the same approach to life.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
The Nico comeback is only a few years away.....

Toto: It's great to have Nico back in the team. He was always such a pleasure to work with and a real team player.

Press: What about all that stuff you said after he left?

Toto: Listen - if you guys haven't figured out by now that every quote I give you is not my actual opinion and just something I'm saying in a PR style as a means to an end then I can't help you.

Last edited:

olegg

Race Winner
Press: What about all that stuff you said after he left?
Toto: Listen - if you guys haven't figured out by now that every quote I give you is not my actual opinion and just something I'm saying in a PR style as a means to an end then I can't help you.
Cool.
He does not say that his words were distorted.
Is it mean:
"Don't believe everything what I say in an interviews. This is just PR"
?:)
This kind of clowning from the official representative of the team.
No surprise, then, that around the team regularly have some scandals.
I hope that it is not one of reasons for a bad race weekends.

Last edited:

Andyoak

Race Winner
With the look in those eyes I think we all know what Toto thinks of Nico :)
I want to see what Nico's wife thinks of Toto though...

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
I'm not a Toto Wolff fan but hearing him tell Ted Kravitz to basically go eff himself today made me cheer. Ted was trying to get him to blame an individual for not fitting the head rest right. What a Penis.

Last edited:

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
Yep, I liked Ted until some ago. Funnily, since he met Lenny. Perhaps he now thinks he's some kind of rock star.
I think he's a cock.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
I think he's decided he is some sort of Jeremy Paxman style journalist busting stories wide open and it's just annoying. Stick to telling me technical bits and making me laugh by reporting completely wrong news from the pit lane please Ted.

Top Bottom