Current McLaren

Izumi

Banned
There is tradition in British Secret Service, which is now almost 80 years old (so the story is being told). The chief undersigns documents on his desk in green ink, and just "C", regardless whether his true and full name is Billy Boy, or Harry Potter.
In that tradition, "I" is my personal modest contribution to this noble place. I am however deeply sadden that the shortcut disturbs gethinceri for some strange reason.
I.

Last edited:

Izumi

Banned
Izumi isn't Italian, just so you know.
Ah do not worry, I've been called worse (as Vettel's fan), when promoted into ministerial ranks responsible for PR; once in Germany 80 years ago, and once in Iraq just recently. Internet is wonderful medium that let people spew anything what's on their tiny minds. To some extend I feel sorry for clinical psychologists, because they must have known about it, whereas before I subscribed on a racing forum, I didn't.
I.

Angel

Race Winner
Contributor
I am not, however I was compared on the forum to someone of that era after I came to defense of Vettel.
I know you've taken some abuse my friend and I'm sorry to know that. The internet is place where some people feel they can abuse others as much as they like. It's wrong and unfair. Thankfully this place isn't like that, which is why being here is such a joy.

For clarification purposes, Izumi and I have known one another for quite a while, he too used to be at gp.com when I, and the other refugees who showed up here last year, used to be.

Izumi

Banned
Thanks Angel for kind words, but enough of that. Looking forward to a new season (and probably some new abuse). Resorting to a cliche, hopes never die (or something like that).

Last edited:

Angel

Race Winner
Contributor
Ahh yes, the fall from the front of the grid to the back can be rapid, the climb back to the front is usually a lot harder sadly.

The question is, can McLaren produce a better car than they did last year? That shouldn't be too hard I wouldn't think, another question is, will Norris show up Sainz and make him wish he'd never gone there? It will be interesting to see.

Top Bottom