Lotus are back!

FB said:
Just been having a nosey around the Proton Lotus website and found this:

Lotus Racing Team Malaysia F1 today confirmed that the long awaited launch of the 2010 LotusProton Formula 1 racing car will take place on the 12th of February in central London.

The Royal Horticultural Hall has been selected by the team as the perfect venue to unveil one of the sporting world's one man in Bristol's most eagerly anticipated new challengers and an audience of 400 guests, including all staff of the newly formed team, will be the first to see the livery of the new LotusProton Racing car.

Nice and easy for anyone living in Docklands to get to ;)

Get it right!

Bugger it!

ROFL

I was born in Bristol but moved up north 6 years ago though really since I joined the RN I haven't lived in Bristol for 17 years.

Still support the mighty (or as always the not so mighty) Bristol RFC (that's Rugby Football club not those strange fellows who play in the blue and white quarters and call themselves the Rovers) and Bristol City FC.

Since it would seem that CTA members have decieded that Lotus will now be known as ProtonLotus, I now demand that all members stick to the following naming conventions:

Mclaren Project 4 Mercedes Mclaren
Fiat Ferrari
Sauber BMW BMW Sauber
Stewart Jaguar Red Bull Racing
Minardi Torro Rosso
Toleman Benneton Renault
Frank Williams Racing ISO Wolf-Williams Williams
Jordan Midland Spyker Force India
Tyrell BAR Honda Brawn Mercedes
Dallara Campos F1
Manor F1 Virgin F1

oh and

:dunno: US F1

:p

I now demand that all members stick to the following naming conventions:

Mclaren Project 4 Mercedes Mclaren
Fiat Ferrari
Sauber BMW BMW Sauber
Stewart Jaguar Red Bull Racing
Minardi Torro Rosso
Toleman Benneton Renault
Frank Williams Racing ISO Wolf-Williams Williams
Jordan Midland Spyker Force India
Tyrell BAR Honda Brawn Mercedes
DallaraCampos F1
Manor F1Virgin F1

In a word, no! LOL

cider_and_toast said:
Since it would seem that CTA members have decieded that Lotus will now be known as ProtonLotus, I now demand that all members stick to the following naming conventions:

OK, and as a Bristol-turned-West-Midlands-Navy man you should be called Torpedos_and_BaltisCider_and_Toast. Fair does?

teabagyokel said:
cider_and_toast said:

OK, and as a Bristol-turned-West-Midlands-Navy man you should be called Torpedos_and_BaltisCider_and_Toast. Fair does?

I believe in these cosmopolitan days and with a local slant it should be Cider_and_Toast Natch_et_Pain Perdu

http://www.drtoast.com/

Smelling salts at the ready for CaT!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81365

1265734646.jpg

Hmmm....
That looks like something Colin Chapman knocked up in his garage.

I'll reserve final judgement until we see the official studio shots.

Wish all the sponsor logos were in the same font. That "Tune Group" one looks a bit out of place.

Initial impressions are that it's a pretty basic design when compared to some of the others we've seen so far. It looks like Lotus are taking a fairly conservative approach and are going to develop as they go.

Also isn't it great to see proper alloys back without the dustbin lids slapped on them.

Wonder if they are Oz?

Back
Top Bottom