Current Lance Stroll

Bleu

Points Scorer
While many seem to think Stroll as accident-prone, he has actually done quite a reliable job. No session-ending crash since Monaco practice last year as far as I can recall.

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Those in chat yesterday will know I promised a rant about Lance. So, here it is.

Sky sent Rachel Brookes to go off and have a chat with Captain Eyebrows. What a spoiled, ungrateful little brat Lance is. As far as I can work out he has a seat in a Formula One team simply because his Daddy is mega rich, has paid for him to race in lower formulea and has now bought his little darling a seat in an F1 team. Now I know Lance has won races and championships in the lower classes but I do not believe, in any way shape or form, that he has arrived in F1 simply based on his own talent. In fact I think nothing could be further from the truth based on his performances.

So Lance please stop pouting, critisicing the team, bleating about how hard it all is and realise that you are living the dream of thousands of people on the back of a rich father rather than any natural talent on part, you ungrateful little oik. And also recognise that there are numerous young drivers with significantly more talent but less money than you who would do a much better job in the current Williams and do it with a smile on their face.

sobriety

Pole Sitter
I'm not a fan of how the blue flags work in F1, I'd far prefer it if they made it like WEC, so it was the passing drivers job to pass safely and the lapped car didn't have to jump out of the way...

Il_leone

Champion Elect
sobriety Which means you'll have at least one idiot being a mobile chicane trying to ruin people's races which he has no right to

I remember some drivers would not move out of the way for 3 laps or more which is something like 10-15 seconds

This is why the blue flag system was introduced

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
I'm on the sobriety line here with perhaps a thought or two which might address your point Il_leone, perhaps in the DRS zone a back-marker must move off the racing line and (if within 1 second of the driver in front of them) is not permitted to use DRS.

Top Bottom