Jenson Button

Arguably the best ever driver in mixed conditions, all his wins at Mclaren have come in those conditions. His last race win in the dry came at the 2009 Turkish GP.

Button is known for his smooth driving style and is normally seen in must races doing one less stop than his rivals for tyres.

Buttons also know to be a bit of a practical joker and will take part in anything fun.

Since his debut in 2000 Button has won the majority of hearts in this country. But what is your favourite JB win?

Mine has to be Hungaroring 2006, in argubly a midfield team and he won the race in those mixed conditions to take his first win. I can remember James Allen been in tears almost and that was the first race Anthony Davidson ever commentated on.

Thinks Rubens was nervously watching silly season this year, cause another season and he would have beaten Robinho's record.
Verstappen can totally smash it though.

So far quite a good performance this weekend. Just enough rain tomorrow to make it slippery could help, but then I've never known rainfall being less than it bucketing down in Malaysia.

That's my recollection of Malaysian rainfall as well, Bill. It's either on or off. When it's on its really on and then it stops.

Back
Top Bottom