Caption Competition  IX

Vote on you crazy diamonds - 5 days to pick.

• FnF - Luca: Hey Mike, I just told Stefano that Marc had been diagnosed boss eyed, I think I'm in wit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FnF - Michael: No Luca, I don't think you've got anything in your ear.... hey, I can see my house fr

• FnF - Michael: Trust me Luca, the new boxes are fully auto, just brake and throttle, brake and throt

• McZ - Luca "Guard that pass with your life Michael. I "borrowed" it from Fisi and tol

• Amdathlonuk - "I'll get my coat".............

• C_A_T - "I tell you what Michael, They'll replace me in the car when that Force India scores a

• TBY - Dominicali: "Yes, Luca, I keep telling you, you don't have to earn the right to wear red,

• FB - Schumie: "So you were thumbing a lift round, that explains the lap times"

• FB - Schumie: "Luca, go home you're cr#p"

• C_A_T - Luca: "So it's down to the end of the pitlane, Out onto the circuit, Don't cross the w

• Brogan - Schumacher: Now you know why I pulled out.

• Brogan - Badoer: If you laugh once more at my performance I'm going to stick this thumb.....

• Brogan - Ferrari fail in their experiment to create the perfect race and test driver.

• Total voters

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Ok, There's nothing like kicking a man when he's down.

So lets hear your best captions for this picture of Ferrari 7 time world champion Michael Schumacher and 2002 Ferrari summer picnic pin the tail on the donkey champion, Luca Badoer.

As always keep it clean and make it funny.

C_A_T LOL

Attachments

• luca_badoer_michael_schumacher.jpg
    luca_badoer_michael_schumacher.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 297
Schumacher: Now you know why I pulled out.

or

Badoer: If you laugh once more at my performance I'm going to stick this thumb.....

or

Ferrari fail in their experiment to create the perfect race and test driver.

Luca - "So it's down to the end of the pitlane, Out onto the circuit, Don't cross the white line then take the next right, Got it....."

Schumie: "So you were thumbing a lift round, that explains the lap times"

Or

Schumie: "Luca, go home you're cr#p"

Dominicali: "Yes, Luca, I keep telling you, you don't have to earn the right to wear red, its just we think you look better in white, isn't that right, Michael?" :embarrassed:

Schumi: "Oh yeah, I'm even wearing this stylish white shirt now!"

Luca: Hey Mike, I just told Stefano that Marc had been diagnosed boss eyed, I think I'm in with a shout at glory!

or

Michael: No Luca, I don't think you've got anything in your ear.... hey, I can see my house from here!

or

Michael: Trust me Luca, the new boxes are fully auto, just brake and throttle, brake and throttle, that way you'll bump Felipe right out of Ferrari

Luca "Guard that pass with your life Michael. I "borrowed" it from Fisi and told the gate-men there's an Italian Tifosi posing as a fake Ferrari driver! If Fisi can't get in, the drive is still mine!!"

Back
Top Bottom