Poll Hungarian Grand Prix Overtake of the Weekend POLL

Hungarian Grand Prix Overtake of the Weekend

• Lap 37 - 19 Alguersuari passed 11 Barrichello for 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love to see that stuff. A few failed overtaking attempts here and there goes to show just how close to the limit all of these drivers are.

On and over the limit, i would hope.

I got the impression old Schumie was missing his traction control in the early stages. It looked like he was maybe planting the throttle and expecting it to sort itself out. :nah: Did make me wonder how many old habits the guy is still harbouring, things changed quite a bit in the time he was away didn't they...

Hamilton on Webber just gets it for me. Only just, from Massa on Schumi. An opportunistic and very brave move to go up the inside there with the backmarker also there.

If you have any other nominations for possible Overtake of the Weekend get them in today. I'll ask for the poll to go up tonight.

We'll do another multi-vote, so if there's a pass or passes you liked, you need to nominate them and they can be in the poll, tomorrow.

Thanks

Thanks Sly. I was hoping Buemi would get a nomination. I know Kobayashi's tyres were going, but I liked his move.

Updated list:

Lap 3 - 6 Massa passed 7 Schumacher for 6th

Lap 14 - 4 Button passed 1 Vettel for 2nd

Lap 37 - 19 Alguersuari passed 11 Barrichello for 9th

Lap 52 - 4 Button passed 3 Hamilton for 1st /
3 Hamilton passed 4 Button for 1st

Lap 61 - 18 Buemi passed 16 Kobayashi for 8th

Lap 63 - 3 Hamilton passed 2 Webber for 4th

I was going to nominate all of Buemi's moves as he is the best Moose racer of all time...But I feared that it would have cluttered the poll system. :)

Massa on Schumi takes it for me. The track was still slick as ever on Lap 3, and Felipe proved just how treacherous the footing was on the outside of that corner a few laps later when he spun it round.

Button on Vettel was a close second.

Nominations thus far:

Lap 3 - 6 Massa passed 7 Schumacher for 6th

Lap 14 - 4 Button passed 1 Vettel for 2nd

Lap 52 - 4 Button passed 3 Hamilton for 1st /
3 Hamilton passed 4 Button for 1st

Lap 63 - 3 Hamilton passed 2 Webber for 4th

keep'em coming...

Sorry buddy, that's not really eligibleLOL

Damn. Why not? Is it because it was in the pits? An overtake is an overtake in my opinion!:please:

Back
Top Bottom