HRT Announce Revival Plans

F1Yorkshire

Avatar for sale to the highest bidder
Contributor
After HRT have made the worse start to the season since the Forti-Ford. José Ramón Carabante has unveiled a new investor for the team. Caixa Catalunya, the well known bank based in Barcelona have commited 30 million euro's for this season. This will enable the struggling spanish team to secure new drivers and an engine deal.

The deal with Toyota for their unraced 2010 TF110 is back on the table and with Ferrari engines they will have a car that is competitive. However due to the lack of mid-season testing reliability will surely be an issue.

Pedro De La Rosa has confirmed that he will be taking over the number 1 driver spot after Narain Karthikeyan failed to get within a few seconds of Liuzzi's qualifying time. He regrets leaving McLaren but wants to be part of HRT's comeback. Colin Kolles welcomes the new investment and thinks this will be enough to secure the future of HRT and they hope to be in a points scoring position by the time the F1 circus reaches Barcelona.

Any positive news about HRT would have been looked on as a joke with our highly educated members. I thought I would go the full hog and write up what could have happened if they had got the investment they needed.

As this thread will surely be relegated to the Gravel trap soon has anyone seen any other April foolery? I've seen the bbc's attempt with their Electric Rolls Royce is their anymore?

Just incase it hasn't been mentioned, there is something different about all the images on the site today :twisted:

Any positive news about HRT would have been looked on as a joke with our highly educated members. I thought I would go the full hog and write up what could have happened if they had got the investment they needed.

As this thread will surely be relegated to the Gravel trap soon has anyone seen any other April foolery? I've seen the bbc's attempt with their Electric Rolls Royce is their anymore?

Just incase it hasn't been mentioned, there is something different about all the images on the site today :twisted:
although that is no joke... its real.

Landrover announced that you'd need a self levelling tax disc holder

car_photo_433801_25.jpg

BMW have actually made an M3 pickup

bmw_m3_pickup_450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom