How would Kobayashi have fared in 2013?

For me the midfield scrap has fallen flat this season so far and I wonder if thats partly because we've lost drivers of Kobi's standard. His pace is debatable but his ability to get the best out of a strategy isn't whether it be the one stop he pulled on in Abu Dhabi 2009 or whether it was the latevtyre stop and overtake all those on fading tyres in Valencia that time Kobi knew how to make the best of a plan.

Whilst we talk about his daring overtakes lets remember he was never silly and wouldn't just fight for the sake of it. I remember seeing him let others go knowing it would cost him less time in the long run on more than one occasion.

Im mexican, but i got to say, that i like Kobayashi more than Gutierrez, some of you say that Kobayashi is good, some of you say he is not, im just wondering, if Vettel was Hulkenbergs teammate at Sauber, do you think he'll be doing much better?? or what you guys think that Kobayashi would be doing with Webbers car? of the midfielders i like Kobayashi a lot more than:
Ricciardo, Vergne, Maldonado, Bottas, Gutierrez, i even like him more than Massa, Grosjean, Di Resta and Webber to tell you the true, i hope he gets in to a better team for 2014, because if they ofer him Marussia or Caterham i would say nooooooo.
I like Koba, may be because i like agressive drivers, just like Senna was.

I think Kobi won a lot of fans all round the world @nexkoyot, l for the exact reason that you like him, because he is an aggressive driver.

Lets give Guttierrez a chancevas well though. His juniorvrecord is fairly decent. I just think he's been put in F1 a little too early thats all.

i agree on the Gutierrez opinion Rasputin!! but at the end of every race i watch, on the interviews all i hear is: i learn quite a lot today, it was a good learning process today and bla bla. I think its time to show a little more after 6 races!!!

Back
Top Bottom