How do I...?

Which php editor?

The only way to have a calculator function on the site would be by uploading some code to the server and/or embedding one into a page.

If you click on the curly brackets next to the quote button on the tool bar an editor comes up which has a drop down menu which offers general code, HTML and php. I just wondered how much you can do with it...

Capture.PNG

Oh, that's just for displaying php code, there is no functionality as such.

For example:
PHP:
function get_array_elems($arrResult, $where="array"){
          while(list($key,$value)=each($arrResult)){
                if (is_array($value)){
                    get_array_elems($value, $where."[$key]");
                }
                else {
                      for ($i=0; $i<count($value);$i++){
                            echo $where."[$key]=".$value."<BR>\n";
                      }
                }
          }
  }

get_array_elems($arrResult);

RasputinLives - I'm sure Brogan is working on that - after all he's given up on animated avatars so he must be doing something to fill in his extensive spare time.:snigger:
Besides, the camera that 'Er Indoors bought me for my birthday does face recognition (apparently) so it shouldn't be much effort to get a videcam on your PC to recognize your boss and minimize your forum and maximise your company intranet, or something equally tedious and worthily work-related.
The only problem I can see is sourcing a videcam that's robust enough not to break when it sees your boss's ugly face.:whistle:

I remember in the olden days, most games came equipped with a boss key. Mind you, they did take about a fortnight to load up...

We could always ban your IP address during working hours.... ;)

Please no Mr Brogan its destroying my will to live as it is. Clip The Apex is pretty much what allows me to not go postal on the whole civil service and you wouldn't want that! All those paper pushes no longer pushing paper. oh the humanity! Think of the children! think of our childrens children!

Course I could just check it on my phone instead........

Back
Top Bottom