Caption Competition Horner/Theissen/Briatore 171011

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
What are Christian and Mario talking about?

f-one.jpg

"As if you get your drivers from him. There's a decent test driver in my test team, you want to pay us to stick him in a Toro Rosso?"

Christian Horner wonders why he's been invited to the Old Team Principals Social Club whilst Flavio takes to Dietrich Mateschitz about the upcoming vacancy.

"I know I'm not supposed to be here.............Yes...........but if I turn round he'll see me............yes the one in the green jumper...........I know Bernie but I think we are all heading to the gents.......ok, I'll pretend I'm the cleaner......I'll call you back"

Christian Horner wonders why he's been invited to the Old Team Principals Social Club whilst Flavio takes to Dietrich Mateschitz about the upcoming vacancy.

Mario's target is to recruit only when they become an Old Team Principal, and never before. And Mario takes his targets seriously!

Flavio Briatore tries desperately to shake off the uncoolest-dressed men in the paddock, as he angles for an invite to Silvio Berlusconi's latest soiree...

Christian: Dunno know what all these super models see in 'im meself. I've 'ad 'im an' he was crap.

Back
Top Bottom