Current Haas

From the start of the 2016 season we will be able to welcome the Haas F1 Team into the F1 fold. They have just announced one of their drivers in a live stream on their website a really good signing with the talent that is Roman Grosjean. No word of the second driver as yet.

Stewart Haas Racing in NASCAR already stands the team in good stead to getting off to a flying start. These guys know how to race. In turn they also have one of the best wind tunnels in the world and CNC factories at their beck and call as part of the Haas empire.

They seem to think they can hit the ground running and score points in their first season.

I say good luck to them.

Last edited:
oh no :facepalm:or does this mean that rich energy terminated because its lightning volt that will sponsor them

never been so intrigued by a upcoming livery at the german gp

LOL at least something to keep us entertained LOL I look forward to the next stages in this saga LOL I especially look forward to the moment when it will become apparent that it was all a scam and Gunther will blame Grosjean and Magnussen for not carrying out a proper due diligence on Rich energy/Lighting Volt/whatever they will call themselves next LOLLOLLOL

LOL at least something to keep us entertained LOL I look forward to the next stages in this saga LOL I especially look forward to the moment when it will become apparent that it was all a scam and Gunther will blame Grosjean and Magnussen for not carrying out a proper due diligence on Rich energy/Lighting Volt/whatever they will call themselves next LOLLOLLOL

He's now trying to find a solution on how to stop them crashing into each other. The best solution is to fire them.

do I spy no rich energy sponsorship on team motorhome
CTA.jpg

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/925768/1/steiner-still-not-over-haas-british-gp-collision

I don't know what else Guenther can do but maybe giving both his drivers a rocket >:( and tell them that if they continue to do this then they will have no future with the team . We know KMag tends to be almost Verstappen like with his defences and Grosjean is just prone to crashing. The two of them needs to get the message

I don't see either driver with much a career in F1 - Grosjean similar situation at Hulkenberg being from that generation and KMag - once a promising youngster it looks like he is in danger of going nowhere seeing LeClerc, Verstappen have kicked on , Sainz is getting his reputation back and Norris is going to move forward with his career along with Russell no doubt

finally the partnership between Rich Energy and Haas has come to an end

I must say that Haas has been very kind, they agreed to terminate the contract with immediate effect because Rich Energy "will see the need for a revised global strategy". I must confess that in my professional life I have never witnessed a company willingly surrender the money they were legally due because their counterpart needs a revised global strategy (irrespective of the meaning of such wording). A revised global strategy dean't mean that you can't fullfil your obligations, that is usually called "bankruptcy".

Is Haas going to come clean on what really happened (something that has been wispered for months Haas and Rich Energy end partnership) or are they willing to keep on pretending that they did a proper due diligence on Rich Energy and also pretending that they didn't fall for a scam where they never received the money they were due?

All in all it seems that this is really bad, especially bad for Haas who ended up looking like fools

Back
Top Bottom