Current Haas

From the start of the 2016 season we will be able to welcome the Haas F1 Team into the F1 fold. They have just announced one of their drivers in a live stream on their website a really good signing with the talent that is Roman Grosjean. No word of the second driver as yet.

Stewart Haas Racing in NASCAR already stands the team in good stead to getting off to a flying start. These guys know how to race. In turn they also have one of the best wind tunnels in the world and CNC factories at their beck and call as part of the Haas empire.

They seem to think they can hit the ground running and score points in their first season.

I say good luck to them.

Last edited:
This one?

It's almost 20 years out of date now but highlights just how complex it was.

F1 Structure.png

the problem is that Bernie used to get deals done, Rich Energy so far has never achieved anything whatsoever. With all due respect to publicans and fitness instructors, Bernie would never use a shell company managed by a publican and a fitness instructor and besides why would he want to sponsor Haas? And as per the chart shown above in deals involving Bernie there was always a lot of money moving around, with Rich Energy so far there is only a lot of words.

Besides if Bernie really wanted to put some dodgy money (and I don't think that he's got much to launder, I think that in purely legal terms he's totally legit) back into circulation he wouldn't use a company registered in England and headquartered on a residential street in East Putney (you can check it out by yourselves, the registered address is 5 Manfred Road, London, England, SW15 2RS).

Is there any reason that Haas are giving Fittipaldi a run ? Does the team have Brazilian or South American sponsors to please because there was talk about it when they first started that they don't necessarily need a US driver

What happened to that Indian development driver they had - the one who Ferruci bullied and racially abused?

I have feeling that Grosjean could be the one left in cold. His temper is notch above mine own. Calling boss on mobile and giving him s*****t talk full of expletives is not a good career move, unless you have death wish.

Is there any reason that Haas are giving Fittipaldi a run ? Does the team have Brazilian or South American sponsors to please because there was talk about it when they first started that they don't necessarily need a US driver

What happened to that Indian development driver they had - the one who Ferruci bullied and racially abused?

Copersucar? Just speculating. Pietro was born in Miami and I think he lives there. The name Fittipaldi should bring some Brazilian sponsors, specially now that there isn’t a Brazilian driver on the grid

Well Mclaren have Brazilian sponsors although they've got themselves in a mess with Petrobras about the fuel spec. I would like to see Alexander Rossi giving a go

someone does a review of the f1 Netflix series episode 1 & Gunther Steiner is vicious,:o even if I do agree with grosjean stop whinging. :D

haas.jpg

Last edited:
what has happened for Haas, did Melbourne suit car & flatter them considering the real pace of the car, is it the tyre issues because they have gone from the 4th fastest car & finishing 6th to in baku finishing 13th (grosjean 16th pre DNF) in 8th fastest car having scored no points since melbourne

Apparently the Haas car can't seem to make the tyres last . Are we now saying the dangers of being closely affiliated to Ferrari ? It appears the tyres only work for the top 3 cars

well shows what happens if you simply copy what Ferrari did and have no brains behind designing the car. The tracks they got points at

Melbourne - first race on a track no one has any data on to go by
Barcelona - a track they tested a lot and understood

They are mighty lucky that Williams and Racing Point are simply awful at the moment otherwise they will be the slowest cars on the grid

is this correct. because its so beyond parody which that account has been for months that sounds like someone hacked them. as ive said for while Williams finally got lucky dodging a bullet with them in Mexico

Screenshot_20190710-190530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom