Current Haas

From the start of the 2016 season we will be able to welcome the Haas F1 Team into the F1 fold. They have just announced one of their drivers in a live stream on their website a really good signing with the talent that is Roman Grosjean. No word of the second driver as yet.

Stewart Haas Racing in NASCAR already stands the team in good stead to getting off to a flying start. These guys know how to race. In turn they also have one of the best wind tunnels in the world and CNC factories at their beck and call as part of the Haas empire.

They seem to think they can hit the ground running and score points in their first season.

I say good luck to them.

Last edited:
Haas need to go back to square one. Literally. I know Grosjean didn't collect 5th and 6th on pace, but at least the car was driveable. This is getting worrisome.

People keep talking about how Grosjean needs to be more vocal on how to help them improve the car. Well.I've heard him scream "bloody hell the brakes aren't working!" on dozens of occasions and they've not fixed that. Seems like a good development point to me.

This is very worrying for Haas that at Mexico a track where heavy breaking appears essential they were slower than Sauber and Renaults and can't seem to work out the brake problems

Luckily it is now and not Montreal which is a circuit known to be very hard on brakes

You can't say Ferrari gave them duffed suppliers or parts to use ??

Well huge history has been made in the usa this morning, we didnt see this coming 3 weeks ago & it might send shockwaves around the world but Haas will have a their 1st danish driver as Kevin Magnussen will move to Haas in 2017

Magnussen agrees Haas switch for 2017

Now considering that this is probally Guteriettzs seat magnussen will be taking. i hope this isnt Gene Haas way of supporting Trump & doing his part getting rid of Mexicans in United States ;):whistle:

interesting to see how long it will take to announce his other driver then? We all think its Grosjean on performance but Gutierrez tested 2017 tyres for Ferrari and potential could attract a lot of Mexican sponsorship

I don't think Magussen will be too sad leaving renault in abu dhabi saying lack of commitment shown towards him by Renault's management. He's come out with a brilliant statement after they went after so many drivers before asking him

"I think at one point the Pope had an offer" :goodday::1st:

Manor emerges as Gutierrez's last F1 option for 2017

Losing Haas F1 drive is unfair, argues Esteban Gutierrez

Estaban decides to moan that he is unfairly dropped which is a bit rich coming from him seeing he got the drive because of the team's association with Ferari and its Mexican sponsors

Alexander Rossi probably would have done a better job in the car or even Vergne so really Esteiban has not done enough to keep his place

A team of Grosjean and Magnussen should be a lot stronger for Haas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom