Guest writers wanted for Pre-Grand Prix Quizzes

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
The Pre-Grand Prix quiz is something I've been doing for the last couple of years, and I think they've been rather well recieved.

However, I do believe doing a quiz on each GP will leave me repeating questions, and with the great success Brogan had opening up the PQR threads, I thought I'd do the same here.

It is my belief that the Pre-GP quiz could do with an injection of new thoughts.

If you volunteer, make sure your quiz can be posted at least on the Thursday before the Grand Prix. Other than keeping it related to the Grand Prix in hand, I won't restrict your creativity. Oh, and call the thread "2013 [X] Grand Prix" with the Pre-GP Quiz tag selected!

I will leave a list of Grands Prix here, which will be updated with volunteers by either me or, if he'll consent, Brogan!

AUSTRALIA GermanF1
MALAYSIA Bleu
CHINA mjo
BAHRAIN Jos the Boss
SPAIN Slyboogy
MONACO Jos the Boss
CANADA Jos the Boss
GREAT BRITAIN tooncheese
GERMANY HammydiRestarules
HUNGARY cider_and_toast
BELGIUM tooncheese
ITALY tooncheese
SINGAPORE RasputinLives
JAPAN GermanF1
KOREA mjo
INDIA RasputinLives
ABU DHABI Slyboogy
UNITED STATES GermanF1
BRAZIL GermanF1

...I look forward to playing your quizzes.

teabagyokel
I just uploaded the quiz for Australia. But I was unable to add the Pre-GP Quiz tag. It's just not there. Or am I doing anything wrong? Maybe you can just do that?

I'll take Singapore and the 3rd ever race in India held in India calked the India grand prix. India.

Thanks.

Since I'm doing the write-ups for China and Korea, I may as well do the quizzes for them too.

Back
Top Bottom