Television Game of Thrones

Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 10.17.14.png

Without reading it can I guess? No exact date but Martin promise its soon?

I predict at least another five years before we see it and then he 'won't have got as far as he thought' and it'll be extended from a 7 book series to an 8 book. Lets remember this thing started off as a trilogy.

Lets face it. The series will tell us the rest of the story way before the books do.

Well that was an annoying series and finale.

More key characters dead, lots of loose ends left untied and whole story arcs ignored for the whole series.

It's starting to annoy me now.

Brogan Some key characters dead, some taking a break for a season or two. There is way too much going on right now to definitely say those who were "killed" are definitely "dead" for the rest of the story arc.

Anyway, am starting to like the white walkers and want them to win the game, as the saying goes "become a necromancer and make your own friends" ;)

Spoilers: Are we really still doing spoilers. The books and the TV series are now caught up with each other, if you've not read or seen the current stuff, maybe you shouldn't be on this thread.

It has been a little whilst since I read the book but am I right in thinking Stannis and Breine never met in the books. I think Stannis gets engulfed in the snow storm and thats the last you hear in the books. No idea if he is dead or alive. Pretty sure he didn't burn his daughter either.

Other changes were Sam went to Old town via Bravos with Aemon and Aemon died in Bravos not at wall. This happen months before the wildlings came through the wall. Araya kills one of the wayward crows traveling with them when they are in Bravos.

Also no mention of Cat coming back from the dead and hanging Frays

The very last thing that happens in the book is John is stabbed 6 times. It is unclear if he is dead.

Deneris other 2 dragons are also freed well before the end of the book. The TV series still has them locked up.

Drogon isn't injured in the books. Deneris can't return to Mereen because she doesn't know how to control him. She spends weeks eating his scraps before deciding she has to leave to try and make her own way back.

If you mean the last one to actually happen on screen who has confirmed he is not back next season, then nope, all they have confirmed is that the actor is not appearing next season...

If you mean the last one to actually happen on screen who has confirmed he is not back next season, then nope, all they have confirmed is that the actor is not appearing next season...

Agreed, I do not believe he is permanently gone and have my reasons for expecting his return but i will not explain them here.

Well I'm writing my own version, it's a series containing sex, violence and adventure set in a Highways Agency depot, I'm going to call it "Game of Cones".

I'm writing one about a group of upwardly mobile people who shag about, flick their hair and say Ya! a lot. It's called Game of Sloanes.

Back
Top Bottom