Movies Film Thread

It's not the best but I believe this -- Thor comes across as far too powerful and at no stage do you really believe he's in mortal danger -- is intentional and sets up future movies.

I have no ****ing idea what Doctor Who was doing in it though.

my niece wanted to see this so i agreed got in for weekend i between Austria & Britain , in 3D because there has to be something in it for me ;) as ive never really seen much in 3D, real question considering the last marvel films i watched Tobey Maguire was Spiderman & Jessica alba was in fantastic 4. will this make sense as a standalone piece or is there things i should know

it was also very weird buying it because i was in the process of buy 3 tickets, when i rang up my older sister to ask her if 1 of hers would like to come because it was £3 cheaper to take 4 in family deal than 3

Last edited:
I would write a review for The Tomorrow War but the words haven't been invented which adequately describe just how terrible it is.

Took the kids to the cinema last Sunday to watch Peter Rabbit 2.

They laughed a bit. The wife and I thought it was crap.

Not recommended.

i cant really give any spoilers. although radio 1 film guy is spot on, the hardest thing about the film. is joining that club of keeper of these incredible secrets. that make you want to burst

but this is certainly nothing like any bond anyone has seen. i thought it was fantastic & well worth the wait. on bourne im not great on watching films as ive seen very few. but arent the spy films just trying to imitate Bond

Last edited:
i saw the trailer for new home alone, found it hard to get past why the wrexham co owner & lovely receptionist from the US office was trying to burgle a house

just seen Shrek 2 on itv, i think its a rare case where sequel is arguably better than the original & what an ending gets better than ending with shrek charging on a horse soundtracked by bonnie tyler holding out for her

I think that you have to go in to No Time To Die or expecting it to be a Bond film. It’s something else. I’m not sure what it is, but there’s just so much mess going on.

FB yeah I think he is up there with 1 of the worst bond villains as he adds almost nothing to the story

Brogan that Film is the weirdest for a while. as i heard people who love it & some people who absolutely hate it, dont even make it 30mins in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom