Movies Film Thread

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Umm it's not really anything like that.

I just have no interest in watching a movie about a man who can shrink down to the size of an ant.

Much like I have no interest in period dramas or movies about irritating boy wizards chasing flying golden balls on broomsticks.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Indeed!

She's obsessed with it - we took her to the Universal parks for holiday earlier this year.

It was awful.

Angel

Pole Sitter
Contributor
My daughter is hugely into the Marvel world of films, I haven't seen any of them. Oh I'm with you on the boy wizard Brogan, I can't see what all the fuss is about.

Anyone seen Yesterday? I am considering it but I'm wavering about buying it and I can't say why.

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Angel I don’t fancy that film at all, it seems a very strange plot, with no real rhyme or reason. I mean why has the world suddenly developed mass amnesia, it makes no sense.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff member
Agreed.

The story was dire and the acting terrible.

The mind boggles how it made so much money.

Angel

Pole Sitter
Contributor
Angel I don’t fancy that film at all, it seems a very strange plot, with no real rhyme or reason. I mean why has the world suddenly developed mass amnesia, it makes no sense.

That's the thing Titch , it does seem odd and I'm not sure if it's too odd for me. I can't make up my mind whether to watch it or not.

Andyoak

Race Winner
Well, I'm late to the party but Black Klansman was excellent.

(and not just because there's bugger all else on tonight)

Now, do I want to vote for Boris Trump in a couple of weeks time?

Top Bottom