Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McZ's Wacky Racer at the mercy of Mutley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
"Having dreamed of being a :censored: and having worked so hard to get :censored:, I found myself at the mercy of :censored:. His true :censored:, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now :censored:."

Couldn't resist this one for the next fill in the blanks contest. Same rules as before, keep it clean and make it funny. So what is Nelson PK Jnr on about. (aside from what we already know :D)

Over to you lot to fill in the blanks.

(for those of you who haven't played before, You must replace the censored parts with no more than 4 words. You can have as many guesses as you like and please keep it clean!!)

Good luck.

"Having dreamed of being a moaner and having worked so hard to get a subject, I found myself at the mercy of Bernie. His true motive, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now to stop whinging gits."

or

"Having dreamed of being a boyfriend and having worked so hard to get her asked out, I found myself at the mercy of her ex. His true jealousy, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now getting dangerous."

"Having dreamed of being a woman and having worked so hard to get a pink frilly dress, I found myself at the mercy of Max Mosley. His true feelings, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now in every tabloid."

"Having dreamed of being a drunk and having worked so hard to get sozzled, I found myself at the mercy of Charlie Whiting.
His true reasons for safety cars, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now
to avoid spillage of cider!"

Anymore for anymore??

Bit of a slow take up on this one. Mind you, Fill in the blanks has always been about as popular as a hedgehog in a space suit.

LOL

"Having dreamed of being a Wacky Racer and having worked so hard to get in with Dick Dastardly, I found myself at the mercy of Mutley.
His true reason to lick my hand, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now to love my leg!"

:blink:

"Having dreamed of being a banker and having worked so hard to get huge bonuses, I found myself at the mercy of Gordon Brown. His true incompetence, which had previously only been known to those he had treated like this in the past, is now widely known."

Ok Folks the poll for the ever popular "Fill in the Blanks" contest is now up and running.

5 days to pick a winner.

Good luck to all.

C_A_T

Back
Top Bottom