Fantasy F1 Cup 2011

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
With the current organiser :thankyou: going into Finals year at university, there are some distractions that I would like to get rid of. I have decided that one of these will be the F1 Fantasy Cup of 2011 since the first three months of the season (i.e. the group stage) shall see me attempting to concentrate on other, less interesting things.

However, I do not want to kill the Cup that is my favourite brainchild on this here website. So I am looking for someone competent to take the Fantasy Cup organisation off me for the 2011 season.

If you are interested in this, then please post here.

Thanks.

I would like to welcome to the F1 Cup team next year's organiser, McLarenSupremo!

He gets one of these :moustache: and gets to give out one of these :1st:

Depending on how development goes over the winter, we may be able to incorporate this into the automated Fantasy League.
It all depends on how much work we are able to get done in the closed season.

Right now I would say probably not as we already have quite a lot of work to get through including some very major changes to the site.

Not yet tby.

It's something that has been on the "to do" list for a while but there are quite a few other things on the same list with higher priority.
Hopefully we'll be able to get quite a bit done over the winter but I can't promise anything.

I know, I know, we've been promising it for a while :D
I'll see if I can butter Gav up and get it done for next season...

Back
Top Bottom