Fantasy F1 - any interest this year?

Would you play FF1 this year?

• Total voters
The actual details for the Russian GP (laps length, lap count, race distance, etc.) were only available about a week before the race last year.

I expect Mexico will be the same this year as it's always the case with new GPs.

upload_2015-2-11_19-52-47.png

I've done a couple of test signups and there appears to be more than enough variation in terms of team selection, based on the initial starting balance.

There's one obvious driver pick which I'm sure some of you are already aware of, if not you'll find out soon enough.

I expect to see him featuring in rather a lot of teams.

There was someone similar last year, at a similar team, and that seemed to work really well.

I think there was too perfect a team last year; 2015'll be more interesting - especially since we'll have to split our Mercs. If we can afford.

Let's just say, I can't see anyone getting a Mercedes engine for a while.

Increasing the pot to make it more achievable would just make the game too easy.

I'm still not sure what to settle on but the value I have provisionally chosen does allow for lots of different combinations and I expect the game to be very different this year.

Oh, I have thoroughly enjoyed the last few days and I am looking forward with eager anticipation to the rest of the week.

Back
Top Bottom