Formula 2 F2 2020

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
restarts this weekend i think everything still stands. i still think Mick schumacher its a make or break year. he has to challenge for the championship to keep his crediblity. i think swartzmann is the favourite. if i was to give a top 3 (that will likely look stupid in november LOL )
1) Robert Shwartzman
2) Guanyu Zhou
3) Jehan Daruvala

but also looking at some names in feeder series Fittipaldi Doohan Nannini Peroni Schumacher Williams (but no relation). no im not talking about motorsport in 80s & 90s. the 1st 5 are all famous sons of great motorsport drivers racing in F3 in 2020. which going lead to some weird commentary. throw in Murray Walker shouting "Fittipaldi just thrown 1 down the inside of peroni" people can add time travel to the weird hallocations of 2020. but if i had put my neck out there. i know very little on F3 but ive been hearing good things about Oscar Piastri managed by fellow aussie Mark webber

Last edited:

insidef2

Browser
for me Zhou looks likley to push on and i would put a small wager on him (if i was the type to gamble), its an interesting grid and its totally open in reality

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
yeah there are a good 8 - 10 on the F2 grid that wouldnt surprise me at all if they won. Ticktum, armstrong, lundgaard, ghitto, aikten, Schumacher + the my top 3. if they did challenge for the title

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
qualifying for F2 was incredibly close. 2nd - 13th separated by 3 tenths. zhou living up to the pre season expectations but Felipe Drugovich on front row is hugely out of the blue considering in F3 last yr he finished 16th on 8 pts only had 1 top 10 finish all season. 4th - 9th is usual suspects. but shame no ranguathon 6 secs off the oace for some comedic value

Screenshot_20200703-174920_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Bottom