Formula 2 F2 2020

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
Massive accident in the Sprint race - Turn 3 is just insanely fast when 2 cars are trying to overtake - what was most worrying is that Ghiotto's car ended up spearing through the Tec-pro barrier, and ended up facing backwards, and on fire!

I will be amazed if they can re-start this race, as so much damage has been done to the barriers.

If that happened in F1, given the higher speeds, I can't imagine what would happen...

Last edited:

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
Massive accident in the Sprint race - Turn 3 is just insanely fast when 2 cars are trying to overtake - what was most worrying is that Ghiotto's car ended up spearing through the Tec-pro barrier, and ended up facing backwards, and on fire!

I will be amazed if they can re-start this race, as so much damage has been done to the barriers.

If that happened in F1, given the higher speeds, I can't imagine what would happen...
This is going to be a little ridiculous... Aitken and Ghiotto are going to be classified (half points) in the F2 race due to count-back, even though their accident was what caused the red-flag!

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
i think this is a potentially great idea. because we are likely to have racing on a friday with 3 races a day. & with the calendar the drivers will give people in series maybe more viewers & "time to shine" because with so many races in a weekend. most can get lost

Top Bottom