F1 YOU BET 2015 -The Game

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
The bookies is now open.

The rules are much the same as last year with some tweaks for 2015.

The rules.
1. If you want to play you can do so at any point in the year. You will receive 10 ₡₸₳ e-Brogans for every remaining race. (no actual monetary value) Just post a message or even just post your bet and you're in. 20 races in total so if you enter before the first race you get 200 ₡₸₳ e-brogans to play with.
2. Maximum 1 bet per round. (Or I would have to rewrite the spread sheet.)
3. You are betting on the winner. Each way bets can be placed. For example a 10₡₸₳ each way bet would cost you 20 ₡₸₳ stake money, 10 ₡₸₳ on the winner at full odds and 10 ₡₸₳ on a place 1st-3rd at 1/3rd odds.
4. I will post the new odds taken from a randomly chosen betting shop as soon as available after the race.
5. To place a bet, post in this thread, the race, driver, odds, your money and if you are betting 'each way'.
6. You don't have to place a bet in every round, however sitting out the whole year with your starting stake untouched is not in the spirit of the game. So if no bet is placed for 3 consecutive races, you will automatically place a 30 ₡₸₳ bet on the driver currently last in the championship in the 3rd race.
7. Only 1 entry per season. Or to put another way once your bust, no re-entries.
8. All bets must be in before midnight UK time, the day before 1st practice or they wont be counted.
9. I will post everyone's balance after the official race result is announced.
10. All bets are Anti-post. If your driver doesn't run in the race it's an automatic loss.
11. New players will be considered to have joined the game only when they place their first bet. So if you say 'I'll play' with 20 races to go but don't bet until the 10th race you will be considered to have joined in the 10th race and receive £10 for every remaining race.

Watch this space, I will post the odds for Melbourne in a few weeks.

Last edited:
The champ returns to defend his title.

screenshot.55.jpg

AND we have odds for Melbourne.

Roll up, Roll up, Place your bets, Place your bets.

You are betting on the winner.
screenshot.58.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom