I have knocked up a spreadsheet on the records of our 32 world champions in F1. Here is a few points to note:
- I have used a standardised scoring system, which is the current system (25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1)
- I have recorded stats regarding overall career, a brakdown per team, and a breakdown per season
- 'PPR'- This is the points per race start for each driver based upon the current scoring system
- On the 'season breakdown' sheet, I have included 'championship score' and 'dropped score' columns so that the points in each season are applicable to the rules at that time
- '5/F7'- This means the best five from the first seven races count towards the world championship score. Similarly, '5/L7' means that the best five from the last seven count towards the world championship. '11' means that the best eleven scores count towards world championship totals.