F1 TV coverage

Maybe they should get some commentators with the ability to speak English. I am sick to death of trying to decipher what the **** Paul di Resta is talking about and it's not just his mashing of words such a Red Bool and Mershadies, he can't even pronounce Gasly's name, it kept coming out Ghastly.

Please note this is not some rant against Scots, I treat all nations of the UK with equal contempt :D

I really can't stand Paul di Resta as a commentator, he may be a very nice bloke, but I don't know him so I can't say. But his commentators voice in the style of "Bond, James Bond " drives me crazy.

Sadly the website that delivers analysis of F1 viewing figures has lost its access to the data hence we have no idea of the final sums for Baku. I don't think its anything sinister, I think it was a funding issue. Bad timing though as we can't see how good or bad (bad I expect) the numbers were.

before we set off for English TV. i was in pool bar witch had spanish movistar on, it was quite interesting as i obviously never seen other countries coverage but it had surprised me because i assumed British & American TV (Assuming from indycar) was template that most countries did. but they had more of roving reporter. where in between live or pre recorded interviews they did. they would just have world feed on

Last edited:
Now TV day pass has gone up for the 2nd time in a year. July 2018 it was £7.99 for race day, just a few races ago it went up to £8.99 and yesterday it went up again to £9.99 per day.

I've had enough. **** you sky. Time to look for alternative options.

Last edited:
Woop got it sorted. Amazon firestick and a few downloads. Now got F1 stream on my amazon firestick. Only SD but hell I will take it. If you are insterested PM me. I can send you a few links. (can't post them here)

Are Sky Sports still charging for races which do not take plac? F1 renewed my annual subscription a week before we had even thought of lock down - there has been no refund offer as yrt.

Back
Top Bottom