F1 TV coverage

for me i am not happy & extremely disappointed for all money & world champions pundits. Ted Kravitz was along with Martin Brundle was 1 of the best parts of Sky F1. his testing / qualifying / post race notebooks were great they were entertaining & informative. i have severely lacked his development corner on the final day of testing where he goes in depth in technical aspect & aerodynamic updates. as i found that essential viewing. Karun Chandhok is alright he knows his stuff. but if it is true then for me his absence will leave a gaping hole in sky sports coverage in a year they wanted to be stronger they will be weaker

I think Sky Sports coverage will survive F1Brits_90 , they are massively powerful. Taking on Chandhok will give them a more global appeal, you can be sure they are looking after their own best interests.
I’m sorry you will miss Ted, I imagine he will find a lucrative niche somewhere.

for me i am not happy & extremely disappointed for all money & world champions pundits. Ted Kravitz was along with Martin Brundle was 1 of the best parts of Sky F1. his testing / qualifying / post race notebooks were great they were entertaining & informative. i have severely lacked his development corner on the final day of testing where he goes in depth in technical aspect & aerodynamic updates. as i found that essential viewing. Karun Chandhok is alright he knows his stuff. but if it is true then for me his absence will leave a gaping hole in sky sports coverage in a year they wanted to be stronger they will be weaker

Bit of a Ted Bromance going on there mate? :friends:

He's on my list of annoying gits who may know stuff but totally love themselves in the process. He's F1's Martin Lewis from Martin's money tips. :sick:

what I can I say I enjoyed ted kravitz, :D

looking at the reaction on the social media I was glad I wasnt the only one. I learnt so much about the technical side of F1 from him & in world of F1 that can get very serious at times he wasnt afraid to have a laugh. his impromptu interviews in his notebooks were good espically liked Monaco when he accidently interviewed caroline wozinaki without knowing who she was

the daily testing review this year was :censored: proof that quantity does not equal quality. 45 mins of interviews, oh thanks 45mins of stage managed interviews where we learn nothing about the cars. this is what they should had some the show devoted to. showing us all the little difference between the cars. I dont care if its nerdy if your into F1 you have that nerdy side. you have to understand the complex rules & cars

Ted's Notebook: Test 1, Day 4

If you asked one hundred F1 fans on the street what they would change about Sky’s F1 line-up, I suspect very few would say ‘get rid of Ted Kravitz’.

i agree with this one that if it was streamlining or money saving their people higher up the list. as i dont think anyone would miss herbert or di resta

but anyway aside from that terrible gag. good news or bad news depends which broadcast side your on. it looks like sky sports will be showing indycar on the F1 channel. which ill be excited to get to watch i watched champ car/indy car for yrs til the move & lost touch great racers like de ferran castroneves kanaan tracy allmendenger & knew about montoya pre Williams

BT Sport loses IndyCar rights

Screenshot_20190301-103615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom