Link to the survey here if you want to vent. http://surveys.haymarket.com/s3/GFC-survey-2015
1) Team funding: Fair payouts based on position in championship. Removal of top 5 team premium payments. Team last in championship receives no less than 50% of the winning team.
2) Get rid of Bernie he is a crook who is destroying the sport purely to make himself richer.
3) No more street tracks. None. The racing is terrible and not suited to the speed of F1.
4) Tiny wings, big fat tyres. Mechanical grip not aero. Its the only way to make overtaking work without DRS.
5) Fuel saving, tyre saving, electric boost saving, engine saving, it all has to go. F1 should flat out all the time start to finish.
6) Dump all the tracks in countries where they don't give care about F1. Bring back all the classics, the core of F1 that Bernie has systematically destroyed.
7) Cost cap and personel cap. Base on Mid team current budget say Williams. No vote, force it through. Accept it or leave the sport.
8) Free to view tv in all countries for all races. Anything else will put F1 in the grave. You will never attract new fans if you have to pay to see if you like it.
9) Points for all race places. Currently the back of the grid is determined by best race result not points. That is wrong 1 lucky race and you can finish ahead of a team that has been beating you all year.
10) No DRS