Double Points in the Final Race

It's completely irrelevant who might or might not have won this or that championship if the points system had been different. Every title is won or lost under the rules applying at the time.

I'm just glad that the idiotic idea of making any one race worth more points than another has gone. It was only ever just a cynical ploy to try and guarantee more attention (and thereby more filthy lucre) for the Abu Dhabi event. Good riddance.

It's completely irrelevant who might or might not have won this or that championship if the points system had been different. Every title is won or lost under the rules applying at the time.

I'm just glad that the idiotic idea of making any one race worth more points than another has gone. It was only ever just a cynical ploy to try and guarantee more attention (and thereby more filthy lucre) for the Abu Dhabi event. Good riddance.

It is true

Rather like the day when as I was walking into town I came across a man sitting on the kerb with a fishing rod and a jar of maggots.

"Caught many" I said with a laugh.

"You're the fourteenth" he replied.

Back
Top Bottom