Current Daniil Kvyat

gethinceri

Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan.
Contributor
OK, :cheers:
I do find his career to be interesting, he's not shit of course otherwise he wouldn't have got a drive in any major single seat series. I had to chuckle when my Sochi prediction came true (not sure anyone noticed my hilarious post on the matter), as I'm sure there was a whole load of Putin dollars behind him.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
RasputinLives There are rumours going around that Kyvat may not see out the season and Gasly will be promoted similar to like Algarsuari did back in 2009

With regards to PR officer I don't think anyone would trust a word that Vladimir Putin says if he was Kyvat's PR officer

Last edited:

Incubus

Champion Elect
Trouble for him is it don't matter an awful lot because he never really matched Sainz at Torro Rosso anyway. Works against him if he ever wants to land a top-drive because the big teams look for drivers who can be relied on to perform at every Grand Prix, not just when they're in "a good place" emotionally...

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Random fact, Danii is in relationship with Nelson Piquet's daughter Kelly. Luckily she has her mothers looks.

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
I'm a bit worried by Kvyat being influenced by the Piquets - he's of the calibre that he could get away with deliberately crashing for a year because no-one would suspect it was out of the ordinary too!

Il_leone

Champion Elect
For Dani , Sainz has been getting more angrier with him every race so for the team the two have to be separated

It makes you wonder why Piers Gasly will not be promoted apart someone stupidly blabbing their mouth that he was going to replace Kyvat . It seems he has put in the dog house permanently with Helmut

Sainz will not stay at Toro Rosso

Incubus

Champion Elect
Kyvat has been docked a further couple of points on his super-licence following the first lap incident with his team-mate, meaning he now finds himself a mere 3 points away from a race-ban. He had better watch his step over the next few weeks...

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
In the paddock they do call him 'The Russian Torpedo'. No joke, due to his incidents with Vettel last year in Russia.

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Trying to overtake your team-mate into Maggots/Becketts is a risky move to say the least. Discretion was surely the better part of valour there.

Top Bottom