Curiosity Rover. Mission to Mars.

With the traces of methane discovered on Mars this will be the first direct evidence of the existence of wet farts on Mars.

"WET FARTS ON MARS". It does have a certain ring to it doesn't it?

Its liquid water, currently on mars. Dark streaks (RSL) on the surface confirmed to be water.
It does mean that finding life on mars is most likely in these locations. Expect new missions to have a look.

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 16.42.32.png

They'll have to give some serious thought on how they go on about it. Whatever traces of macrobiotic life there may be, all this talk of drilling makes me thnk, well, I hope they don't contaminate it, and at worst extinguish it before they have a chance of detecting it?...

They'll have to give some serious thought on how they go on about it. Whatever traces of macrobiotic life there may be, all this talk of drilling makes me thnk, well, I hope they don't contaminate it, and at worst extinguish it before they have a chance of detecting it?...

And according to the Reddit AMA they have taken this into account. The current rover won't go near any possible sources of life because it wasn't sterilized to a high enough degree.

Back
Top Bottom