Christian Horner

Who is Christian Horner? Is he what he appears, the extremely successful team principal of the best team in Formula One; a shrewd operator who has won everything and is the glue that holds the Red Bull team together.

Or is he just a yes-man, for Marko maybe, a brown-noser to Ecclestone and a surprisingly obnoxious front man for the energy drinks advertising budget.

Surely he's somewhere in between though, he must be more than an advertiser (you'd say EJ surely), but he clearly isn't calling all the shots. He's probably best characterised as F1's best young politician, not only winning the external war but managing several other big-shots and two drivers convinced by their own right to superior treatment.

but i will agree that article is ridiculous. of course i understand horner has to say verstappen is best driver on the grid because he drives for Red Bull. but to say he clearly is the best driver on the grid. its such media BS even horner doesnt believe it.

verstappen is probably 2nd best just behind Hamilton. but it also says what a great job Russell did to get into a car & be on the pace straight away. i would have him on the same level as leclerc maybe Riccardo

I guess Horner does not want to reminded Verstappen was actually amateurish in Turkey when Red Bull was the best car but Hamilton still annihiliated everyone:whistle:by a mile . The car is blind as a 🦇

I guess Horner does not want to reminded Verstappen was actually amateurish in Turkey when Red Bull was the best car but Hamilton still annihiliated everyone:whistle:by a mile . The car is blind as a 🦇

i will defend verstappen that was the mechanics fault, yes he was impatient in turn 11. changing from wets to inters they were going to change the wing. & i think they added 3 on 1 side & subtracted 3 on the other. he ended up with imbalanced car

i will defend verstappen that was the mechanics fault, yes he was impatient in turn 11. changing from wets to inters they were going to change the wing. & i think they added 3 on 1 side & subtracted 3 on the other. he ended up with imbalanced car
Until Lance Stroll stole pole everything up to that point was going well for Verstappen. He just anxious knowing full well it was a race he should have won comfortably. It ended up being a big of a messy race for Red Bull and him

The saddest thing is that we'll never get to hear him answer the question "and what about your lobbying?"

1627594426882.png

I can well see RedBull trying to return the favour later in the season only for Hamilton and Bottas to breeze past, "gentleman's agreement?" "I don't see it in the rules?"

Back
Top Bottom