Chris Dyer fired

I suppose Pat knows how to manage pre-Madonnas after having to deal with a fair few of them for McLaren..

I guess Ferrari had to get rid of someone for their facial German PR disaster and it couldn't be Massa or Rob (thats next years sackings ;) )..

Presumably Red Bull will be firing their strategist for making the same mistake in Abu Dhabi with Webber, then?

Actually, scrap that. He probably got a pay rise...

Galahad said:
Presumably Red Bull will be firing their strategist for making the same mistake in Abu Dhabi with Webber, then?

One thing that is overlooked is that Mark Webber was not winning that title. He was 7 points behind Alonso and one position behind him, and he'd have had to have got past the McLarens too. And the real secret...

He was just too damn slow

Vettel won the title, and he deserved it, and the only times Red Bull even arguably attempted to favour him (Istanbul and Silverstone) ended up with these results:

TUR: Webber 15pts, Vettel 0pts
GBR: Webber 25pts, Vettel 6pts

It was, realistically, Alonso's title on lap 15 at Abu Dhabi. And he blew it.

Thats brilliant.. I suppse he has proved that he will concentrate on just the one driver FB, so has passed their requisite test..

teabagyokel said:
Galahad said:

One thing that is overlooked is that Mark Webber was not winning that title. He was 7 points behind Alonso and one position behind him, and he'd have had to have got past the McLarens too. And the real secret...

He was just too damn slow

Vettel won the title, and he deserved it, and the only times Red Bull even arguably attempted to favour him (Istanbul and Silverstone) ended up with these results:

TUR: Webber 15pts, Vettel 0pts
GBR: Webber 25pts, Vettel 6pts

It was, realistically, Alonso's title on lap 15 at Abu Dhabi. And he blew it.

I had my tongue in cheek when I made that comment.

Mark didn't lose it in Abu Dhabi, he lost it in Korea, clearly.

Back
Top Bottom