Charles Pic

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
Pic is showing better form than both but is annoying Timo Glock right now. I'm sure their little duel (which was awesome by the way) might very well have worsened the Glock Strop! Anyone know if they're speaking again yet?

MCLS

Anti F1 fan
Valued Member
That was a very fun duel that, got a fair bit of TV coverage as well which Marussia will like, along with their sponsors (if they have any...)

racecub

Champion Elect
Not just a pretty face then. Pic has compared well against a seasoned team mate, better on raw speed than D 'Ambrosio and Di Grassi. The first time he drove this year's car was at Australia for the first race. prior to that, only five days teating in the previous years car. His team praise him highly (though they say hes young and has benefitted from an experienced teammate to learn from and his engineers). Im impressed and will keep an eye on this young man......not just on bis pretty face;)

RasputinLives

Contributor
I think he's done ok but the main thing he has that over Marussia drivers haven't is financial backing!

Still think he might have come into F1 too early but if Senna is announced as his team mate for next year I'm looking forward to Pic stuffing him.

racecub

Champion Elect
I like both those drivers. What's Senna like at set up? Pic may need help in that area to start off. I don't know anything about the budget he brings but I thought he did ok this year.

RasputinLives

Contributor
So Charles Pic has been PRing for Renault by doing ice racing with Kimi in Moscow. Interesting to see him being pushed by Renault but then I guess as a young up coming frenchmen we shouldn't be suprised. I wonder if this might open a few doors for him in the future.

First things first he needs to make sure he well and truely beats Van Der Garde this year if he's to be considered for a step up. Even them I think he'll be so far adrift at the back of the field that we won't be able to judge how good he is.

RasputinLives

Contributor
The return of Kovi really put a rocket up Mr Pic's backside which is good to see. Pic out qualifies Bianchi for first time and finally looks like he could push that Caterham forward.

Sort of think if Pic had Kovi as a team mate proper it would push him to be a bit quicker the same as teaming up with Glock did. I think the young Frenchmen is quite quick when he puts his mind to it.

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
Ted explained in his notebook that he was on slicks but was called into the weighbridge and only could do one time and didn't get the right temps, a bit unfair really

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Top Bottom