Brazilian Grand Prix Prediction Game - and the Winner is...

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Time to roll the dice and see who you think the winners and losers will be in Brazil. Could a new Champion be crowned? Will Red Bull and Mclaren get their cheque book out and impose some team orders? Can Alonso continue with his winning ways?

As ever, a virtual biscuit will be awarded to the highest points scorer. My prediction is:

Webber
Alonso
Vettel
Hamilton
Rosberg
Kubica
Massa
Button
Barrichello
Sutil

Re: Brazilian Grand Prix Prediction Game

I'm going to try a different tactic this week. So far my record in this game has been abysmal and I'm usually in the bottom 1 or 2 so I'm going to predict the top finishers in the order of who I least want to finish 1st so hopefully my current run of form in this game will assist the McLaren boys in their quest for glory in the WC.

Alonso
Vettel
Webber
Massa
Rosberg
Barichello
Button
Hamilton
Kubica
Senna

Whilst not expecting a point for HRT, I'll go for

Fernando "Is Faster Than You" Alonso
Massa
Vettel
Hamilton
Kubica
Webber
Button
Rosberg
Kobayashi
Schumacher

And that would see Alonso win the title.

teabagyokel said:
Whilst not expecting a point for HRT,

You have to dream. I'm kinda hoping the spirit of his uncle is hanging around the track and gives young Bruno the inspiration to perform, either that or the rain could wipe out half the field again.

The race will be chaotic, bu alonso will become champion. Webber will DNF trying to kamikaze alonso into turn 1. The rest of the feild will be muddled up.

Alonso
Massa
Hamilton
Vettel
Barrichello
Button
Hulkenberg
Kobayashi
Heidfeild
Glock

Hamilton
Vettel
Button
Webber
Alonso
Kubica
Rosberg
Kobyashi
Barrichello
Hulkenberg

No flipping way am I going to even try to predict this, 4 drivers (sorry Jense) trying to get the ultimate lap on a slippery bumpy anti-clockwise track, where it's pretty much do or die do not.

Turn 1 could be interesting.

Results for Brazil are:

:1st: TBY 11 points
:2nd: F1Yorkshire, Mclaren Supremo & FB 9 points
:3rd: Tooncheese 6 points

So congrats to TBY, have a Pain au Chocolat

images

Back
Top Bottom