Television Best and worst of Television!

Wipers Times - Check out your BBCi

Co-written by Ian Hislop, a dramatisation of the Wipers Times, a trench newspaper created by the front line troops in Ypres (hence the name) in WW1.

If you enjoy satirical comedy you'll love this, if you have an interest in real people on the front line in WW1 you'll love it.

One to watch and make you own mind up through

Good Wife, thanks to my wife,
Good show

How i met your mother
It's funny that when I finally met my wife our paths had crossed many mnany times before, a little like Ted and Th Mother. That's what i like about the show and I'm glad it will finally ends this season

I don't watch a lot of TV, due to a lack of time, and quality of german TV.
I do scroll through the list of programmes on the iPlayer, there I primarily watch HIGNFY and Dr. Who, sometimes they have good documentaries (especially the show with the physicist from Manchester, or did he graduate from Manchester University? not sure, but he is great and I can't remember his nameLOL).

How I Met Your Mother is a great show too.

Aah, I used to watch How I Met Your Mother, but now i don't bother with that show anymore.
It's just the same and same again. Only ones that are funny are Barney and Marshall.

The Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men (before Kutcher ruined it), New Girl,.... i find pretty good shows.

Just watched a recorded version of "Truckers" - absolutely brilliant - please listen to the language and embrace the emotion. We're all there!

Last edited:
After being forced to watch a formula one highlights race on the BBC I'd have to say it was the worst television program I've seen in a very long while I mean the races are bad enough at the moment without them being hacked to pieces in that manner..

It was absolutely bloody awful.....

My favourite childhood TV Series........The Wonder Years........I was just listening to Joe Cocker and as the song came up it reminded me of the series. :)
Everything about it was great, the story, the setting, the music, the actors.......................

I'm trying so hard to be a good bloke of the house, but shit, The Voice is wearing me down.

I need something that involves intelligence, talent, a sodding reason - I may just go and stand in a field

Back
Top Bottom