Television Best and worst of Television!

At the moment I'm addicted to the Voice anywhere in the world. Especially the Oz version, they have Seal, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden and my favourite female singer on the planet Delta Goodrem :).

The end of an era tonight.
I watched the final ever episode of Spartacus.

I knew they were all going to die but it was still ****ing annoying!
Couldn't they have done a Hollywood rewrite and let the main characters live?

I still need to watch the last Spartacus. I wasn't as impressed by this series, the 1st 2 were the best by far.

Just started watching a couple of new series. Da Vinci's Demons, Friday nights on Fox and Defiance on SyFy, Tuesday nights.

Both seem like they could be good series. Anyone who has played the Assassins Creed series of games will instantly feel at home watching Da Vinci,

What episode and channel is Da Vinci on?

Love assassins creed, yet to play the new one, got bored of it as you start of as the English guy.

Just recently got into Arrow, recorded it on the skybox been meaning to get round to it.

It's good, but watching the first 4 episodes it seems like a copy of Batman.

1st episode was Friday night. It's on Fox so plenty of repeats and you should be able to download it through the sky catch up thingy.
I lost interest in Arrow, started well but went downhill.

Brogan

yeah we know what Hollywood likes to make us believe but Spartacus was done in New Zealand and there are not many US actors in the series

going back to Hollywood - politics, westernising, white washing etc I've seen them all

Back
Top Bottom