Television Best and worst of Television!

How come Emmerdale has a sweet factory which has a packaging line and a distribution section but no visible production line? Maybe the sweets are made by Oompa loompas in an underground cavern somewhere....

Just rewatched Band of Brothers on Blu Ray. Such a well made show...

The last five minutes of that series are truly amazing. Throughout all the episodes you have a group of veterans talking about the war. At the end of the last episode they make an appearance again, except this time a name appears on the screen next to each man. You watch the series assuming they are random men talking about World War Two, but in reality these were the men in Easy company being portrayed on the show through the war, just a great moment.

Just got around to watching the Easter special of Jonathon Creek. What an absolute load of bollocks! Please, someone who watched it, explain why it wasn't a pile of poorly scripted bunkum that made no sense at all. The plot, what there was of it, was just so thin and was obviously written around a single concept of how a body could completely vanish in a locked room. Two hours of my life that I will never get back.

Worst of TV : X FACTOR - when will people learn they're justing massaging Cowell's ego and his pockets

Big Brother - after a few seasons everyone wised up to the game playing antics

Best of TV : Heroes - seasons 1-3, Walking Dead , Doctor Who, Spartacus

I have finally got around to taking the advice of a friend and watched a few episodes of "the big bang theory". Funniest thing i've watched in years. Now own seasons 1-5 on dvd.

Also, Fridays are now great again with the return of Not Going Out and H.I.G.N.F.Y.

Best of TV

In the 90's it was the X files until they ran out of episodes
--------------------------------------------------------

24 when it first came on TV was brilliant until Sky bought the rights..you're wasting your time watching it on SKY because of the ad breaks ..its much more intense to watch non stop on DVD - the greatest TV show ever

Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles was good but the TV station pulled it off when they did not give it a fair chance

Family Guy is brilliant for late night laughter

Friends when it initially came out was great laughter for Fridays until they all wised up about having air time share...they've could have cancelled the show because they all demanded equal pay

Big Bang Theory is amusing when I get a chance to see it

Anyone into Frasier ?? back then
--------------------------------------

The revamped Buffy THe Vampire slayer series from the disastrous film version is the standard set about fighting monsters and demons

I was a Supernatural fan back then

cider_and_toast I quit enjoyed Jonathon Creek. I find that my enjoyment of a program is related to my expectations, sometimes something really piss poor can be really enjoyable, providing your expectations are set accordingly.

I am getting in to Revolution at the moment, that almost guarantees that it will be dropped after 1 series, as everything I get in to seems to be (V, Terra Nova, although Falling skies is doing OK!!)

I find things like Jonathon Creek and House which follow a set format I.E Impossible case/mystery going nowhere for 40 minuets or so then a breakthrough by the the protagonist and hey presto what do you know problem solved NEXT.

It's great to begin with and then it just becomes same ol' same ol'....

Boring.....

House isn't too bad (Just about bearable.) because his character does develop a bit, but Creek! is he still living in that bloody windmill?

Community is a must watch!

Thing I've said that before.

I still need to start watching:

The Borgias
Falling Skies
Fringe
Arrow
Reveloution

Still watching after a year of catching up:
Big Bang Theory
Community
Smallville
How I Met Your Mother (can't really be bothered with this anymore)
Supernatural

Games of Thrones (just watched the first episode of season 1, after sky went all retarded on me after I series linked it from re-runs and it's missed out half of season 1, and all of the episodes bar 1 from season 2).

Episodes (starts of slow, gets better)
Batman the animated series, coz am just a H.A.M'ing kid.

I've dropped Primeval and Terra Nova, might get back into Primeval though f knows why.

That's because you will never find out how the bloke met the kids mother.....

Just like you will never find out what the **** "Lost." was all about....

That's because you will never find out how the bloke met the kids mother.....

Aye. Just a reason to prolong the show and to shit it up.

Never got into Lost, thank ****, the people i know that watched it lost the plot along with the producers.

Back
Top Bottom