Television Best and worst of Television!

Dexter is absolutely brilliant. Cannot wait for the next season.
Game of Thrones takes a little getting into but my goodness it's well worth it.
For a bit of slick comedy/drama I'd highly recommend Suits.
For pure entertainment and laughs with a mockumantary twist I'd go for Modern Family. Plus it features the outrageously attractive Sofia Vergara in one of the lead roles. :dizzy:

Next Tuesday check out a new programme called The Newsroom on Sky Atlantic at 10PM. Jeff Daniels is the star of the show, and from the adverts it looks a good watch :).

I've only just been notified John Lydon will be among the guests tonight on Question Time at 10:30. I won't wanna miss that, for I can safely say this will be this week's most hilarious TV moment (and funnily enough probably the first time anyone ever featured on Question Time will actually talk some sense).

Started watching Veep last night - it's Armando's Iannucci's new political satire about the vice president of the US.

Not as funny or clever as The Thick Of It, but still amusing in parts.

This bit for example :D

Next Tuesday check out a new programme called The Newsroom on Sky Atlantic at 10PM. Jeff Daniels is the star of the show, and from the adverts it looks a good watch :).

Put this on record and watched the first Episode today, if the rest of them are as good as the first episode then i'll be hooked for the rest of the Series. The first Episode focused on the BP oil spill nightmare from 2010. Looking forward to Tuesdays Episode and it also has the lead lad from Slumdog Millionaire on it :).

Back
Top Bottom