Formula E Beijing ePrix Race Discussion

Scores out of 10 for the 1st ePrix

• Total voters
For everyone wanting to watch, are you aware the race is on Saturday and its not at lunch time its at 8am. All on ITV4.

I'm looking forward to this hopefully see some of you in 'chat'

screenshot.136.jpg

I believe so. They will be showing the highlights of practise and qualifying 1st as well as giving us a run down on what to expect.

No. I cannot build a spreadsheet when there is no form to predict the future from.

How about you run a book on it though?

I'm all in on Nelsinho.

Depending on the success and popularity of Formula E we could set our own up for next season. Doesn't have to be the official programmed version we currently have but I'm sure we can work something out

I can set a bookies spread sheet no problem. At the moment there are very few odds on-line that I can see. We could just have everyone as 'evens' for the first race I guess maybe the bookies will catch on later. 9 races so £10 e-brogans per race.

I'll set up a thread.

It's a level playing field for all, great! We can only choose who's likely to be best based on the series we've seen them in, so that's a real challenge. The cars won't be identical as the teams will set them up they see fit but I reckon that barring mechanicals we need to be looking at Servia, Trulli and Senna to fill the podium.

Back
Top Bottom