BBC to axe F1 from 2013? Confirmed - F1 will be on Sky from 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Humphrey recently tweeted there was "great news" about BBCF1 next year. On his "great news" record, I imagine they've negotiated to have an interview with Anthony Hamilton to fill their highlights show in Melbourne...

...or a marathon EJ spoon-playing session...
...or a "predict the number of times Felipe Massa will say 'for sure' throughout the season" competition, the winning entrant will get to watch the Valencia GP from the comfort of the BBC OB truck toilet...
...perhaps he's got an iPad2 this year?
...he'll still get to see all the races live, but won't have the hassle of doing live TV every weekend...

...or is he still frantically trying to polish the turd he's been given to sell to us?:rolleyes:

The BBC will have the practice and qualy sessions for the races they are doing live, and highlights of all qualy sessions. Sky makes no mention of ads during quali, although this shouldn't be much of a problem given the gaps in between each quali session.

Good, he's as shit as the rest of the chumps left with BBC contracts.
Another reason to make me think SKY is cheap at £10.00 per month.

James Allen has been confirmed by BBC 5 live

I believe from what i've heard that Johnathan Legard was offered the job first but turned it down claiming he wanted to stay on commentating the Football. So this has come as no surprise to me, i'm guessing Maurice Hamilton will be confirmed as his co-commentator?

I believe from what i've heard that Johnathan Legard was offered the job first but turned it down claiming he wanted to stay on commentating the Football. So this has come as no surprise to me, i'm guessing Maurice Hamilton will be confirmed as his co-commentator?

They say nothing yet! However I would like John Watson

I still don't see what the problem with Allen was, I thought he did a decent enough job. Nowhere near the Legard scale...

Also, this £10/month freeview thing just doesn't ring true to me as to my knowledge there are absolutely no similar services at the minute and it would sort of seem to go against what freeview is about.

Jake Humphrey recently tweeted there was "great news" about BBCF1 next year. On his "great news" record, I imagine they've negotiated to have an interview with Anthony Hamilton to fill their highlights show in Melbourne...

Is this "great news" James Allen? Jesus wept...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

:disappointed:

SKY are planning on charging me £15.00 delivery for an HD box. You know that C word I use? That's what they are.

No need to worry on that score, i've got Sky+ so it's a straight swap of cabling. Or a surf through the net for fitting instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom