BBC F1 2012

Irrespective of what happened and how he left his post, he did not deserve almost half a million pay off after just 54 days in the job.

The BBC is publicly funded, it's about time they ****ing acted like it is.

No, he deserves it for 23 years working for the BBC and for having all future earnings pulled from under him. This 54 days business in spin. If you do any job for 23 years and your employer suddenly decides to get rid of you because it is politically easier, then yes, you do deserve compensation and half a mil a very small figure compared to what the guy has lost.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then.

The BBC could shut up shop tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.
Far too much public money wasted on useless tripe which panders to the lowest common denominator.

Privatise them and let them fight it out in the marketplace like the rest of the businesses they're competing with.

mjo
Are you sure that Coulthard is going to Sky?
I cannot stand his whingy, whiney numptiness...not to mention...him mentioning JB ..whenever he can...
Well if he is going to be on Sky....I'll have to mute it & put R5L on......rats.

Just a rumour... probably no evidence in it though - why would he want to go to Sky? He's the main guy at the BBC F1 team.

Hopefully Mckenzie gets it. She been on the team for 3 years and has always seemed capable when Humphrey was fufilling his other BBC sport duties.

Anyone know if DC and Eddie are staying on?

I'm going to write a question in the style of EJ.

So mjo, everyone here has so much respect for what you've done for Clip the Apex, and I think you've achieved so much and I think you're fantastic. My question to you is, if they didn't retain Coulthard and Jordan, who would you want to replace them?

Suzy Perry will be the new presenter next season.
The live races will be: China, Spain, Canada, Great Britain, TBA, Belgium, Italy, Japan, India and Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom