Ask Mark Webber

Status
Not open for further replies.

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
The BBC is offering all F1 fans the chance to put questions to Mark Webber in advance of the Spanish Grand Prix:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8634457.stm

So put your thinking caps on boys and girls and think about what you might like to ask. I'll kick you off with:

Why whenever there's a problem in the race is it never your fault?
Why do you continue to defend the self confessed cheat & liar Flavio Briatore?
There have been some great Australian Grand Prix drivers over the years, would you have liked to have been one?

Maybe one for the gravel trap Bro? LOL Or maybe we could vote for the best and submit it...

FB said:
Or maybe we could vote for the best and submit it...
That gets my vote :D

How about: "Is forcing drivers off the circuit only OK when you're doing the forcing?"

Mark, what are your thoughts on the airline ban due to the icelandic volcanic ash and how come over the gasping chasm of empty airspace can we still hear your whinging?

Mark, you've never won a championship in any series, at any level. Don't you think it's time you called it a day and let someone good have a go?

Mark, have you ever considered changing career paths and racing Indycars? :o :o

Granted, the pay's not as good and you'd have to learn how to keep your foot flat to the floor on some of the ovals, but surely the thought of racing at the Indianapolis 500 would appeal to the racer in you, right? :D

Having had to put up with the abuse that first Jenson Button then Lewis Hamilton have received on forums for the past eight years, I was very refreshed when I found this site. It seemed that senseless abuse of drivers was at sensible levels and was not endemic. Whilst I don't know if there are any Mark Webber fans or Australian members of Clip I would hope that there were, and that they too would feel at home here and be able to find refruge from the mundane venting of prejudice and spite.

snowy said:
Having had to put up with the abuse that first Jenson Button then Lewis Hamilton have received on forums for the past eight years, I was very refreshed when I found this site. It seemed that senseless abuse of drivers was at sensible levels and was not endemic. Whilst I don't know if there are any Mark Webber fans or Australian members of Clip I would hope that there were, and that they too would feel at home here and be able to find refruge from the mundane venting of prejudice and spite.

Well said :thumbsup:

Fair point.

I did take FB's post to be tongue-in-cheek though and a bit of light hearted banter, rather than any out and out malice.

However, to keep the peace I'll lock this thread and move it to the Gravel Trap.

And a :spank: to all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom