AI

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
Harmless and useful or Skynet level dangerous?

You decide.

On a serious note, yes it's only programming and not actually "AI", but it's impressive how these LLMs work and "learn".

This article is only 2 years old but things have already moved on significantly.

One can only wonder what the 10th generation of them will be like.
I expect there will be a fundamental shift in society, employment, etc. and it will have a significant impact on altering just how humans live and work.

Assuming it doesn't wipe us all out ...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Just a short step away from:

DALEK: All inferior creatures are to be considered the enemy of the Daleks and destroyed.
DAVROS: No, wait! Those men are scientists. They can help you. Let them live. Have pity!
DALEK: Pity? I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. Exterminate!

DAVROS: For the last time, I am your creator! You must, you will obey me!
DALEK: We obey no one. We are the superior beings.

As long as we remember Asimov's three laws all will be well in the world.

Failing that, if they can hold off the apocalypse for about another 40 or 50 years, I'll be gone and it will be someone else's problem

LOL

that Chat GPT was terrifying. the breakfast show i listen to was messing around with it & the "interview" with dave grohl was scarily accurate

I've used AI to tidy up some code I was writing, worked surprisingly well and as I type this I'm building an AI voice model for "reasons"

The thoughts of ChatGPT:

What do you think of Clip the Apex?

As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal opinions or feelings. However, I can provide information about Clip the Apex, which is a popular online forum and community dedicated to discussing motorsports, particularly Formula One racing.

Clip the Apex is well-regarded by many fans of motorsports for its active and engaged community of users, as well as its comprehensive coverage of all aspects of the sport. The forum is known for its high-quality discussions and debates, and is considered a valuable resource for fans looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news and developments in the world of motorsports.

Overall, Clip the Apex appears to be a respected and popular online destination for motorsports enthusiasts, and is likely to continue to be a valuable resource for fans of the sport in the years to come.

Back
Top Bottom